Commercial Liquidators of America will help you assess, appraise, and liquidate your current assets turning them into cash! Simply call us at (317) 632-8040 or complete the form below and we will connect with you and let you know how we can help you.
We pride ourselves on generating successful auctions and results for our clients. Below are just a few of the results we have obtained for our clients in past auctions.
- New Building Materials & Tools (2017-02-11)
- New Building Materials & Tools, Games & Gifts (2016-12-10)
- New Restaurant Equipment & Seating Packages! Bar, Catering & More (2016-11-29)
- New Building Materials & Tools (2016-11-05)
- New Building Materials, Tools, Clothing Store, Dry Cleaner (2016-10-08)
- Multi Restaurant (2016-09-27)
- New Building Materials & Tools (2016-09-10)
- New Building Materials & Tools (2016-07-30)
- Multi Restaurant (2016-03-01)
- New Building Materials & Tools, HVAC Co. (2016-02-13)
- Brand New Refrigeration & Stainless Steel, Restaurant Equipment (2016-01-26)
- New Building Materials & Tools, Inflatables & Vehicles (2015-09-12)
- Multi Restaurant (2015-05-19)
- Bad Boy Toys & Rieder Racers Shop (2015-04-25)
- (12+) Semi Loads from the AMAZING Online Retailer (2015-03-21)
- New Building Materials & Tools (2015-03-07)
- Multi Restaurant & New Equipment (2015-02-17)
- Former Ramada Inn & Convention Center (2014-11-18)
- New Building Materials & Tools, Collectibles, Racking & Industrial (2014-11-15)
- Kutche Chrysler/GM Auto Dealership (2014-10-25)
- MASSIVE Multi-Restaurant, Catering, Bar & Pizza Equipment (2014-10-21)
- New Building Materials, Tools, Furniture & More (2014-10-11)
- Multi Restaurant, Ice Cream, Bar & Catering Equipment (2014-07-15)
- Multi Restaurant, Bar, Catering, Ice Cream Equipment (2014-02-18)
- New Building Materials, Furniture & Home Improvement Goods (2014-02-01)
- Tutwiler Dealership Facility & Cadillacs (2014-01-29)
- The Melting Pot (2014-01-14)
- Multi Restaurant/Bar/New China & Catering (2013-06-19)
- Bad Boys Bikes, Inc., Toys & Tools (2013-06-08)
- NEW Building Materials, Pallet Racking, NEW Clothing & More (2013-04-20)
- Multi Restaurant (2013-04-09)
- New Executive Office Furniture & Supplies (2013-03-14)
- Certified Restoration Services, Inc. (2013-03-13)
- YES Mobile Catering (2013-02-20)
- New Building Materials & New Home Furnishings, Corp. Exercise Equipment, More (2013-02-09)
- Bedford Transmission Care, Inc. (2013-02-09)
- New Building Materials, Concrete Company, Arcade, Tools, More (2012-12-15)
- Multi-Restaurant (2012-12-04)
- Assets from Hyde Equipment, Plastech Industries & More (2012-10-30)
- Villa One Pizzeria (2012-10-23)
- Americas Best Value Inn (2012-10-16)
- Rick's Towing & Maintenance, LLC (2012-10-11)
- New Executive Office Furniture, Law Firm & More! (2012-09-27)
- New Building Materials, Trucks, Golf Carts, Quilt Shop, More! (2012-09-15)
- Bar & Restaurant (2012-07-17)
- Warehousing, Logistics, Distribution (2012-06-26)
- Roethele Building Materials & Real Estate (2012-06-05)
- Multi-Restaurant, New Equipment & Smalls (2012-05-01)
- New Building Materials, Pallet Racking, Trucks & Tools (2012-04-21)
- Multi-Restaurant, New Smalls & More (2012-03-13)
- Arcade/Amusement Center, $1MM New Building Materials, Nail Salon, More (2012-03-03)
- Multi-Restaurant, Ice Cream Shops, Antq Tea Room, New Equipment & More (2012-01-31)
- New Building Materials & Auto Service/Detail Shop (2012-01-21)
- NEW Building Materials, Household Furniture, Perfumery (2011-12-17)
- Jillian's Entertainment Complex (2011-10-26)
- Multi-Restaurant, Concession Equipment & More (2011-09-13)
- New Building Materials (2011-07-30)
- Keystone Transmission (2011-07-27)
- Multi-Restaurant (2011-07-12)
- NEW Building Materials (2011-06-25)
- New Executive Office Furniture (2011-06-16)
- MASSIVE Multi-Restaurant (2011-06-07)
- Muscle Car Restore & Race Engine Buildup Shops & Aasen Locksmith (2011-05-14)
- Leland's Restaurant (2011-05-10)
- $1MM New Executive Office & Int'l Investment Brokerage Firm (2011-05-04)
- Multi-Restaurant & Grafton Inn (2011-04-19)
- $1MM New Building Materials (2011-04-09)
- Electric Cars & Carts, Inc. (2011-04-09)
- $1MM New Executive Office Furniture (2011-03-16)
- New Building Materials, Kitchens & Architectural Millwork Supply (2010-12-18)
- Cameo Color Photography, Inc. (2010-12-18)
- Multi-Restaurant, New Equip & Smalls, Food Processing Equip (2010-12-07)
- $1MM NEW Executive Office Furniture, Supplies (2010-11-10)
- K S Lanam Custom Woodworking (2010-10-20)
- Multi-Restaurant, NEW Smalls & Equip (2010-10-12)
- $1MM NEW Executive Office (2010-10-05)
- 8 Restaurants/Bars (2010-09-14)
- Building Materials (2010-07-31)
- Multi Restaurant & NEW Equipment (2010-07-13)
- Executive Office (2010-06-24)
- Greg Smith Equipment Sales (2010-06-19)
- Building Materials (2010-06-12)
- Multi-Restaurant (2010-05-18)
- Executive Office (2010-05-06)
- Thomas Williamson Construction (2010-04-20)
- Imperial Plumbing & Building Materials (2010-04-17)
- Jeep Suzuki Auto Dealership (2010-03-16)
- Multi-Business Liquidation (2010-03-13)
- Antique Auto Parts (2010-02-13)
- Building Materials (2010-02-13)
- Multi-Restaurant (2010-01-26)
- Building Materials, Lumber Yard Racking & MORE!! (2009-12-19)
- Hollywood Video (2009-12-13)
- Executive Office Furniture & Supplies (2009-12-03)
- Building Materials, NEW Plumbing & Furnaces, More (2009-11-21)
- Hendricks Engineering, Inc (2009-11-18)
- Multi-Restaurant (2009-11-11)
- Building Materials & Tools (2009-10-24)
- Multi-Restaurant Auction (2009-09-29)
- BLS Construction, Inc (2009-09-22)
- Building Materials (2009-09-19)
- Executive Office (2009-09-10)
- Former Indianapolis International Airport Facility (2009-08-04)
- Building Materials & NEW Home Furnishings (2009-08-01)
- Bennigan's Restaurant (2009-07-14)
- Multi-Restaurant (2009-06-23)
- Midwest Companies, Inc. (2009-06-09)
- Building Materials, Lumber Racking, Vehicles, More (2009-06-06)
- Arrow Automotive Service (2009-06-04)
- Movietime (2009-04-26)
- Building Materials & New Home Furnishings (2009-04-25)
- Multi-Restaurant Auction (2009-04-14)
- Allen Communications Solutions LLC (2009-03-31)
- Executive Office Furniture & Supplies (2009-03-26)
- Wilmez Plumbing & $1,000,000 Building Materials (2009-03-14)
- Multi Restaurant Liquidation Sale! (2009-03-03)
- Lottery Winner Personal Property Sale! (2009-02-21)
- EXECUTIVE Office Furniture Auction (2009-01-22)
- MASSIVE Building Materials Auction (2008-12-13)
- UNBELIEVABLE Office Furniture Auction (2008-12-04)
- Aristo Machines, Inc. (2008-11-12)
- Building Materials Auction (2008-11-01)
- Sign Studio, Inc. (2008-10-29)
- Columbus Inn Antique Auction (2008-09-27)
- Multi-Restaurant (2008-09-09)
- Hines Lumber Company (2008-07-19)
- Thomson, Inc. (2008-07-15)
- Triggers Restaurant (2008-07-15)
Read what just a few of our happy clients have to say about the auctions we performed for them or their businesses.
To whom it may concern, If you are considering using an Auction Company to liquidate your restaurant equipment STOP now. There is no other company than Commercial Liquidators to do the job for you. At least not as professionally and hassle free as this company does. I went through this process in November of 2016. Yes it is hard to make the decision to liquidate. Yes it is overwhelming. But it does not have to be. Let the professionals at Commercial Liquidators take on that task for you! They will come to your location, label and inventory every piece of equipment you have. The great folks will then load it onto their truck, take it away and yes, send you a check, a fair check for the price of your items that they obtain from auctioning said items. It really doesn’t get easier or more professional than this. Polite, professional and understanding is what these folks are. Please don’t miss the chance to liquidate with the least hassle and most return for your equipment! Call them immediately when you make your decision. I did, and a week later my warehouse was empty. After the auction within weeks once the tally was totaled I had a check in the mail. One last thing if you like I never give up! When you need the new equipment for the next venture, go to their auctions! Why pay 100% for equipment that depreciates immediately? Buy high quality used equipment to start the dream again.
On the Spot Catering
Ted, I would like to thank you and your staff for the wonderful job you guys did in conducting the liquidation of the Tip Top Tavern & Grill. You made everything so simple for all of us and made everyone feel at ease. I will definitely be passing your information on to anyone that would need help with their liquidation. Also we have plans of using Commercial Liquidators in the near future. Ted, again thank you so much for the fabulous job you did! Paul & Chuck
Tip Top Tavern & Grill
Dear Ted, Thank you for your work in the liquidation of Bedford Transmission Care. Your advice for the timing and location of the sale turned out to be spot on. The sale generated more than double of what I expected it to bring. The crowd was huge and it was a buying crowd. Obviously you knew what to advertise, when to advertise and where to advertise. JCB is very pleased with the outcome of the sale and your management of it. Ted I appreciate the timeliness and the organized method in which the equipment was transported and prepared for the sale. I know your efforts for pursing all of the parts for the dyno made a huge difference in what the machine brought. If you had not been insistent in finding the missing panel, I'm sure the piece would have brought a whole lot less that it did. Also, asking the prior owner to be present at the sale to answer questions about the equipment instilled confidence in the buyers and had a substantial affect on the outcome of the sale. That was all your idea and I thought it was a very good one. It was your experience and knowledge that enabled us to get clear titles for the vehicles and get them into the sale. Their value alone paid for the transportation costs of all the other equipment. I appreciate the detailed report of the sale that you provided to us after the sale. Ted I would ask that you use me as a referral to anyone who is considering using your services. You have conducted several sales for JCB and we have been very pleased with how you organized and conducted each sale. Your costs are very reasonable and competetive. You are the first person that we will call if we are in a situation where we have to liquidate repossessed property. Thanks again,
Jackson County Bank
Dear Ted, I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for you, your employees, & your company. I honestly didn't know how to move the amount of inventory I had left after the sale of my business. Since the very first conversation we had on the phone, I felt very confident you & your company was my solution. I like doing business on a handshake, and that's exactly what we did. The transportation and logistics of the sale were flawless, and you were always attentive to any questions I had by promptly returning my phone calls. Your employees on site were impressive & Carolyn was very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend your business to anyone wanting to maximize profit & minimize expenses of a liquidation sale. Sincerely, Scott Bachelor, President
Hyde Equipment Co.
Dear Ted, Great job! You & your crew are extremely hardworking & great to work with. I am sure the time spent organizing the sale made us $1000’s of dollars!! We got great money out of our trucks & equipment. The advertising was GREAT as the crowd was tremendous. We were paid on time and given a detailed accounting of everything. If we are ever in need of liquidating anything, we will definitely call you!! Dawn & Rick, Owners
Ricks Towing & Maintenance
Commercial Liquidators of America exceeded my expectations with their professionalism and more importantly the final amount of proceeds from the liquidation sale. I would highly recommend and use this company again. The best part of doing business with Commercial Liquidators is that I could hand over the keys and they did the rest.
Kite Realty Group
Hi Ted, I want thank you and your staff for the excellent job in auctioning our restaurant equipment. It was a completely pleasant experience from the beginning. I was amazed at the effort put forth to examine and inventory every item in this massive auction. Throughout the the entire process I was very impressed with the experience and professionalism of all of your staff. I was amazed at the long man-hours dedicated to the arrangement and careful presentation of both the items and the entire event. The advertising was obviously right on target as we had a great crowd of bidders. I attended the auction and was amazed how well you and your employees did. From the start you stressed to me have equipment clean and that I would be rewarded at auction. I was also pleasantly surprised with the total revenue as it was more that I expected. Thanks for a great job! I will definitely recommend you anytime!
Grafton Inn/Grafton Hall Banquet Center
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work that you did on our behalf for our most recent collection & liquidation. You used your knowledge and expertise to organize and market some very specialized machinery & equipment for the bank & we appreciate it. Without your help we would not have been able to realize proceeds that your sale generated. Again thank you for the professional manner in which you handled all facets of this process. We hope we don't have to use your services but if we have need of a marketing expert we will be calling you. Thanks Ted. Sincerely,
Jackson County Bank
Dear Ted: Just a little note to thank you and your staff for the wonderful service that you provided us in handling the auction. Everything that you told us in the beginning happened just as you said it would and with no surprises. It sure was a pleasure the way you and your staff handled everything from the time that your started arranging all of the equipment to all the time spent in the final clean up. I want to thank you so much for going way above and beyond the agreement that we had. I am so thankful that we decided to use your company. You made a somewhat undesirable situation completely bearable. If I should ever need the services of a liquidator again or be in the position of recommending one, there is no doubt as to which company I would pick. Commercial Liquidators of course. Again Ted, my most sincere and heartfelt thanks for one of the most professional and helpful companies that I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with. Best wishes to you and your staff, Sincerely yours,
Thomas Williamson Construction of Indpls, IN
Hi Ted, Just a word of thanks for your help with my store. If you need a recommendation you can point anyone my direct #. Regards, Steve, Stephen Price, QUIZNOS; -------------------------------------------------- Great Job Ted! Looks like we got top dollar out of most of the equipment. Thank you for your partnership. Your adding value to our organization! Scott C.
“I want to thank you and your staff for the excellent job in auctioning our restaurant equipment. It was a completely pleasant experience from the beginning. I was amazed at the effort put forth to examine and inventory every item in this massive auction. The items were accurately listed and where necessary grouped into relevant lots to maximize bidding. Throughout the entire process I was very impressed with the experience and professionalism of all of your staff. I was amazed at the long man-hours dedicated to the arrangement and careful presentation of both the items and the entire event. The advertising was obviously right on target as we had a great crowd of bidders from a wide area of the Midwest. I was also pleasantly surprised with the total revenue as it was more that I expected. Thanks for a great job.”
Kincaid Commercial Real Estate
Ted, I wanted to thank you and your company for the great job in the liquidation of Arrow Automotive. The organization and advertising of the auction was outstanding. The revenue achieved far exceeded my expectations. Thank you for a great job!!!
Arrow Automotive, Inc.
“Commercial Liquidators did a tremendous job at our store liquidation auction. Their friendly staff was very efficient and professional. Excellent advertising and promotion of the event produced a large crowd of bidders and a very good sale. We look forward to using the services of Commercial Liquidators in the future if there is a need for auction.”
Dear Ted, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and everyone at Commercial Liquidators for the fine job you did liquidating Zoobies’ furniture, fixtures and equipment. Your moving crew did an excellent job moving all the equipment, including items such as the hood and Ansel systems. The sale, I thought, went very well and you were quite accurate in your assessment of anticipated proceeds. In my book, Commercial Liquidators is the best for business liquidation needs. I look forward to working with you on future liquidation projects.
Ted, I wanted to personally thank you and your entire staff again for handling the Allen Communications auction sale for JCB on March 31st. Once again, I was very impressed with your firm’s professionalism and expertise in liquidation. I appreciate all the hard work and effort that was put into this sale. We are very pleased with the results. I also was very impressed with the added capability of selling through BidSPotter.com. I think this added great value to our sale. I will continue to sing your praises and spread the good word on Commercial Liquidators.
Jackson County Bank
Ted, Absolutely fantastic job! Had a client cancel a custom order on us after we had purchased the cherry stock fo the job and thought we were stuck. At your suggestion we milled the cherry into flooring. Not only did we get our cost back, but we made money! Thank you, thank you, thank you for always doing a fantastic job!!!
House of Fara
Thank you for handling the sale of my Quiznos Store equipment. I am very pleased with the amount of the check and settlement package received from you. The professionalism and courteous manner in which you and your staff disassembled, packed, loaded, and transported my equipment to Indianapolis is very much appreciated. You made the closing and liquidating of my store stress and effort free for me and this is invaluable! Again, THANK YOU! I will certainly refer other Quiznos owners to your company in the event of their closing.
Ted – Just wanted to express my appreciation for your efforts in liquidating the excess office furniture generated by our downsizing and assimilation into our new parent company. You turned a daunting task into an effortless endeavor with your fast response and professional handling of the project. Thank you so much for your efforts and be sure to use my name as a reference, I will sing your praises.
Integrated Mortgage Processing
“The purpose of this letter is to share my satisfaction with you for the liquidation services you provided for my company, Aristo Machines, Inc. in the week of 10 November 2008. As you I am sure observe, liquidation can be a stressful process for a business owner. The task of “clear out the place” can be a daunting one at a time when one is eager to move on, having made the decision to close. You have a well established process, and you and your team were most professional during the course of its execution. The results met my expectations as far as a financial return. More importantly, your patience and counsel throughout the process, and your thorough and timely closure were most appreciated. This was a significant step in moving Aristo Machines forward, out from under underutilized assets. I thank you, again, for the outstanding support provided by Commercial Liquidators of America in making this a successful one. Your company was recommended to me, and the results of my engagement certainly affirm that recommendation. ” Robert Dean President Aristo Machines, Inc.
Aristo Machines, Inc.
TED - Again, you are the man. You liquidated my lumber company in Lynn, Indiana a couple years ago and did a fantastic job and again you have proven that when it comes to making money you are the best. I gave you a bunch of inventory that was laying around clogging up my warehouse and you turned it into a whole bunch of money. Why I waited so long I will never know. Thanks again.
Meyer Flooring, Inc.
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the professionalism and enthusiasm with which you handled the recent sale of the Columbus Inn contents. Although we didn’t have much time to arrange this sale, I was pleasantly surprised with the ease that you showed in completing the sale. Thank you for all your efforts on our behalf.
The Columbus Inn
Thanks for bailing us out. We closed our restaurant, moved everything into storage, what a mistake! We were paying hundreds of dollars each month for storage and seeing nothing for it, you sold all the equipment and sent us a big check. Wish we would have done this a long time ago! Thanks for your help and great advice. J Stevens
Everything went as promised, a huge turnout, great proceeds, an accurate accounting and prompt payout. Your team was a pleasure to work with and, in every instance delivered more than what was promised. Gerald Willie, President
Edward Hines Lumber Co.
“I am writing to express my appreciation for the tremendous work you and your team performed for Thomson. The manner in which the auction preparation, execution and after sale cleanup activities were performed was outstanding. As a result, the auction was a great success and achieved the operational and financial goals for the project." Kevin Johns Manager, Logistics Thomson
Dear Ted & Staff, First of all, thanks for running a great auction for us, we were very happy with it. Once again your guys who set up the tables and got everything ready did a wonderful job. Thanks for everything you have done for our company. It was a great sale. Stephen Gottlieb, Owner